+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Pictures Thread

That red arrow shit screws me up whenever I go to different states. In MI we have green arrows for when you can turn left and that's it, the rest is just yellow or red lights.

Is that last photo of Muhammad?

Pm me the edit, I'm curious
    Fap * Shaman * 2007-2014 * RIP
    "Hey! Did you get that thing I sent you?!." -That guy who sent you that one thing
    -

Those traffic light arrows are something I've never ever seen before, like that. When we have a turning light, it's a 4th light that's only an arrow and it's below or above all the rest.
    You'll like that one Fap, just a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaka View Post
    Those traffic light arrows are something I've never ever seen before, like that. When we have a turning light, it's a 4th light that's only an arrow and it's below or above all the rest.
    You'll like that one Fap, just a minute.
    They have them in Indiana if I recall. When I saw it I didn't know if it meant I couldn't turn, or could only turn if no one was coming, or what the deal was. I think they also had blinking red arrows. Whenever I saw one I just treated it as a stop sign, if no one was coming, I'd go.

Thanks
    Fap * Shaman * 2007-2014 * RIP
    "Hey! Did you get that thing I sent you?!." -That guy who sent you that one thing
    -

7. Default

Misaka those were all epic pics
    A setback is a setup for a comeback

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

I NEED A HEAL

http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/0/...08250UcNbW.png

8. Default

10. Default

Some inspiring Pics

+ Reply to Thread