+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting the band back together (UT)

1. Default Getting the band back together (UT)

I am restarting the UT Clan under the CI banner. There is still a small and vocal community supporting the
    newest iteration of Unreal Tournament. And thanks to some dedicated people they actually have a "Cup"
    tournament supporting the new BLITZ mode. This happens 4 or 5 times a year and I want a team to compete in it.
    Don't care if we get our asses handed to us.
    Scumgrief has tentatively agreed to come back for that. I am recruiting from the UT pubs for the rest.
    If any one is interested in coming back, let me know.
    So far I have recruited a few other players. They should be showing up here soon.
    NeonLeopard is the first. Sl.ver is another. Terramerge a 3rd although I've not seen him in a few weeks so not sure about his status.
    Looking to have 6 guys so we have on alternate.
    No Blitz experience required. Just doing this for fun.
    I will need to give these peeps private forum access. Not sure how to do that.

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced
    A black suit at the funeral home, and my birthday suit when I'm home alone

Cool, nice to hear that.
    What the latest incarnation called? I'm guessing it's available on steam or some other online means?
    [Ci]cryco
    freelancing agent of chaos

3. Default

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced
    A black suit at the funeral home, and my birthday suit when I'm home alone

+ Reply to Thread