+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi Gunker !

1. Default

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/28/overwatch-review

Sounds decent. $60? I still want to buy Civ6. Barely played Bf1 yet.

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced
    A black suit at the funeral home, and my birthday suit when I'm home alone

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/28/overwatch-review

Sounds decent. $60? I still want to buy Civ6. Barely played Bf1 yet.
    You don't need the $60 package. It just gives you bonus skins and such. The $40 base is all you need.

3. Default

Watched a couple trailers. It DOES look really cool.
    /Considering...

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced

4. Default

PS: Origin IGN is "ChainedAlice" if anyone wants to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Retard View Post
    I wish I could get some others to play. I would love to have a team game. I've played a few matches with Myxt.

I keep hoping they have a weekend sale or something so I can spam some invites.
    I actually ended up getting it because a bunch of co-workers (who all were fragmented into 2-3 people playing different games) got it and pretty routinely will have 3+ people on most evenings.

There are some aspects of it that differ from pure FPS more than I'd like, but even as someone who really hates MOBAs, I have a blast playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunker View Post
    I actually ended up getting it because a bunch of co-workers (who all were fragmented into 2-3 people playing different games) got it and pretty routinely will have 3+ people on most evenings.

There are some aspects of it that differ from pure FPS more than I'd like, but even as someone who really hates MOBAs, I have a blast playing it.
    I saw you online the other night playing some competitive matches. I'm something like lvl 115 and yet have not ventured into the competitive arena yet.

BTW - if anyone ever whispers me in-game and I don't respond, my son likes to jump on my account and play AI matches from time to time.

7. Default

8. Default

Installing...

+ Reply to Thread