+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi Gunker !

1. Default

Just bought a mother beast of a PC.... and like 2 of you still game...

Miss you guys.

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced
    A black suit at the funeral home, and my birthday suit when I'm home alone

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Just bought a mother beast of a PC.... and like 2 of you still game...

Miss you guys.
    Lots of us do. We just all play different things.

3. Default

We must find common ground people!

I rock a lawsuit when I'm going to court, a white suit when I'm getting divorced

I currently play:

Overwatch
    Paladins
    Rocket League
    Elder Scrolls Online (ocassionally)
    Fractured Space (just started checking it out)

I also have some other games, like all the Borderlands games for instance, that I don't actively play but can fire up if someone wants to play. I'm curious about Titanfall 2 and Gears of War 4, but haven't felt like spending the $ on them yet just to play alone again.

5. Default

Currently playing:

Doom
    Gears of War 4 (got free with my vid card purchase).
    Battlefield 1
    Skyrim occasionally. Still. lol

I'm so addicted to this game, I believe it's referred to as Real Life... It sucks all my energy and time (and money). No amount of processing power or PSU upgrades make it go any faster.
    Actually, I did upgrade my pc to something of the modern era. I actually have a SSD! OMFG, what a difference! Why did I wait so long?
    [Ci]cryco
    freelancing agent of chaos

Yeah SSDs are no joke. I had a little one for a long time and then like a year ago decided to get a big 500gb samsung one so I can just put (basically) everything on it. Also just upgraded my Radeon 5850 to a GTX 1060 (like a 7 year gap there...) and just picked up BF 1. Otherwise Overwatch and Rocket League are basically it for what I play these days.

Does anyone use discord?

8. Default

Also just upgraded to SSD for the first time. I always thought "Yea, whatever, I don't care if Windows doesn't boot that fast...."
    FUCKING LIFE CHANGING. lol My computer goes from OFF to DESKTOP in 36 seconds.
    20 seconds of that is the BIOS, in other words, Windows loads in a mere 16 seconds. Insane.
    That and my 1070 card... gaming is bliss.
    I don't have all the time in the world, either, Cryco. But I find time. After the wife goes to bed is a good one. I may not get much sleep some nights... worth it.

We aren't Origin friends, are we Gunk?
    Don't know what Discord is.
    /off to Google

EDIT\ It’s time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak.
    All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

Sounds good!

9. Default

I've used the Discord web app. Was very not bad.
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

Quote Originally Posted by Gunker View Post
    ...Overwatch...
    I wish I could get some others to play. I would love to have a team game. I've played a few matches with Myxt.

I keep hoping they have a weekend sale or something so I can spam some invites.

+ Reply to Thread