+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow...can't believe my login still works

Default Wow...can't believe my login still works

Yep, this is Proph and found this link on my old favorites. Didn't realize Ci website was still active. Came in to say hello. Where are the old Ci peeps? What are they doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophetus View Post
    Yep, this is Proph and found this link on my old favorites. Didn't realize Ci website was still active. Came in to say hello. Where are the old Ci peeps? What are they doing now?
    Hey Proph!

3. Default

What's up man? Glad to see the old guard stopping in. How have you been?

cryco still haunts this site now & then. Stosh too, though less frequent. Not many left from the original UT era, but a lot of the UT2004 crew & beyond are still hanging out & getting some gaming done.

Play list: WoW, Tera, Smite, Battlefield 4, League of Legends, among others. We have a Steam group & Teamspeak still. Next gen in effect! You're always welcome to join us & pick your poison.
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

4. Default

Hey Proph! Long time. Great to hear from you man.

I was going through some old videos and was reminded of our trip to NYC to cover that Unreal Championship 2 xbox event. Unfortunately, I can't find the finished video we released...sigh

I hope all is well with you. My family is good. Work has had its ups and down, but I am still making videos. Although, I don't game nearly as much as I used to.

Hope all is well with you, too.

Regards,

Tye

5. Exclamation Long time no see!

Behold! One of the Old Ones

Nice to see you come by Proph!
    What have you been up to? This old Ci person is not really gaming. RL got in the way. Couple of awesome kids, decent job, some health woes. The usual.
    [Ci]cryco
    freelancing agent of chaos

7. Default

So what's with this new UT? My co-worker just download the demo (pre beta?). I might be needing some gaming back in my life.

Also, add me on facebook you slackers. facebook.com/eriktande

Deep within the Spooky Forest, you are attacked by the Wolfman.
    Perhaps you can defeat him by kicking him in the nards. That's right. Wolfman's got nards.

Quote Originally Posted by spineblaZe View Post
    So what's with this new UT? My co-worker just download the demo (pre beta?). I might be needing some gaming back in my life.

Also, add me on facebook you slackers. facebook.com/eriktande
    What's up, Spine! Long time, no see. Hope you are well.

+ Reply to Thread