+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xagrum - Dps Warrior

1. Default Xagrum - Dps Warrior

1. Character Name:
    Xagrum

2. Class/race/professions:
    Warrior/Any (due to faction transferring)/JC -600 & BS - 600

3. Main spec and Off-spec:
    MS - Fury since its what I've done since BC and the most comfortable with.
    OS - Tank at the moment just trying to finish up with getting gear for it.

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xagrum/simple

5. Previous guilds and why you left:
    I am currenty in "The Sickness" only due to my old raiding guild prior to that stopped running after the first tier in Cata. People in my curent guild are just there messing around on leveling characters and helping each other out. Nothing to much going on, not even heroics.

6. Previous raid experience:
    I have raided all of the content from BC and WotLK. I have also done Vanilla raids, but not when they were current. I played up to the first tier of raiding in cata, but then stopped. I've covered current content while using the LFR.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS?
    Yep!

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these?
    I would download them if I ever picked up healing, but alas, I am just a warrior.

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game?
    I am really goal oriented in a lot of aspects of my life, not sure if I got that from the WoW achievements or not but it's a good chance. I like grinding out achievements and raiding/running content. Some goals for me are mainly getting to run some content at a better caliber than LFR. I used to be in some end-game guilds back in the day that would push content to get that server first/ ach first. I would like to get back to that level while still having some fun with peopl that wouldn't mind trying to do the same.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)?
    wowprogress.com had you guys on the 10 man progression chart while I was looking through. the list. I've been thinking about faction transferring to see a different aspect of the game since all I've ever played as horde. I really enjoy the atmosphere of 10 mans compared to that of 25 man raiding, and once I compared your website activity and overall vibe of your guild I decided to apply.

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you?
    I haven't picked it up much in MoP due to just picking up the game again about a month ago. I'd like to get back into some arenas and BG's once I can get some rep grinding under my belt for this xpac. I would definitely be down for a premade or 20

12. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium?
    I am looking for a guild that wants to play as much as I do. I enjoy a lot of different aspects of the game. I understand there are things that people aren't going to like about the game, but I can't experience the game the way I would like to if I am not in a guild that would like to do the same.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member?
    180 lbs of pure sexy white chocolate >;D
    ....on a serious note, I'm a pretty easy going person thats willing to be there and be prepared (pots/flasks/knowledge) while giving it my all.

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team?
    Improving ones gear is an ongoing process, at which I am currently trying to catch up with in this xpac. I am always open to suggestions, and can take constructive criticism well. If I feel I am right in any situation, I try to explain my reasoning for choices in a reasonable manner (not raging over voice chat). Gold isn't an issue etiher when it comes to trying to improve gear.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)?
    I get out fo work at 6:00 PM CST and I live 4 minutes from my house currently so this isn't going to be an issue. Just let me find a bite to eat quick. Sundays I sometimes work extra hours, but its mainly when they ask me to (usually seems to be every other).

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
    I just graduated college this December and am working at trying to get my career on the roll. I am working about 30 hours per week at a part time job to get my foot in the door. I play WoW to relieve a bit of stress and relax from my day. I also play LoL, Hearthstone, D3, and some table top rpgs for fun when I get a chance. I like to dirt/trail ride bmx weather permitting, as well as go swimming and other summer fun stuff.

Good app man. We would be happy to have you, I should tell you that while there isn't a main raid spot open right now I would put you on my list of full ins for our main run and welcome you in any of our flex and other endeavors. I'll log on later if you want to whisper me with any questions before faction Changing.

Romi
    --Sanso--Hellere--Helleri--Hankofer--Hankopher--Hankers

"History is a cold and distant observer. Those of us who must face today have goals far more finite: We must mend our wounds, mourn our dead-and survive the winter. Crows take what the historians think. History will attend to itself." -Jim Butcher

3. Default

Sounds good, I'll chat with you in a bit. Just msg me whe you get on. Xagrum#1919 is my id

+ Reply to Thread