+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ailanthus - Feral Druid

1. Default Ailanthus - Feral Druid

Let us get to know you a little better. Every question must be answered to the best of your ability! (Keep in mind this is our first impression of you)

1. Character Name:
    Ailanthus

2. Class/race/professions:
    Druid/ Night Elf/ Blacksmithing & Leatherworking

3. Main spec and Off-spec:
    Currently Feral (kitty dps) and resto. However I change specs readily. I have been least effective in Balance spec in the past.

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lanthus/simple
    I understand my gear needs much improvement at this time. I will be working on that quite a bit. I do not expect to be considered for a raid spot until my gear is sufficient. As well as ranking my professions to max.

5. Previous guilds and why you left:
    Ascensio – it broke up and many members transferred. A friends and family guild that the name escapes me at the moment – left with main to raid more seriously kept alts in the guild for a long time until online activity dwindled, Focus – guild broke up. Mighty Chickens (Arthas) – transferred when it went mostly inactive, currently have seldom played alts that hold GM of the guild.

6. Previous raid experience:
    Molten Core as a Troll Mage many moons ago. All of Burning Crusade Raids except Sun Well were raid as this character. All Lich King content, some as mostly casual friends and family. All Cataclysm raids, start with Ascensio at end of Firelands and quickly became a core 25 raider. Earned many raid achievements, full completion of DS Heroic 25 with Achievements, involved in most guild first kills.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS?
    Yes

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these?
    Yes

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game?
    It’s a pleasant past time that allows me to interact with others. I am looking to do some raiding as spots and my ability to gear up and learn the fights allow. I enjoy accomplishing raid achievements and kills, particularly guild first kills.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)?
    Elpatoloco has been a long time in game friend

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you?
    Occasionally, not very serious about PvP

12. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium?
    A good group of people who I can join to get the raid experience I desire.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member?
    I advance and gear quickly and independently, learn to execute my role to the best of my ability and am generally nice and helpful to fellow players

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team?
    Yes I am an adult and a professional. This was also a trait of Ascensio raiders.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)?
    I am not actually certain which nights are raid nights, but I believe I have most nights available. Thursday nights I will have a conflict for a class I am taking starting in late January

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
    I am a long time WoW player starting in 2005. I am 33 pursuing a Certificate Master in Environmental Science and Management and interning with the USDA NRCS. Other than gaming I enjoy running and live local music.

2. Default

OH LORD NOT THIS GUY!!!!

Welcome back bro! its good to see my friends list light up!! and i wont be paying you back that 20k, ive lost it, mostly on books damn Gems....

Add this guy!

3. Default

You aren't supposed to repay gifts. And as always I have plenty of gold for myself

4. Default

Looks good to me if ok with romi I can toss you a g invite when I'm on next or just msg him if he's not too busy playing squirrel girl

+ Reply to Thread