+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banru - Prot Warrior

Default Banru - Prot Warrior

1. Character Name: Banru

2. Class/race/professions: Warrior; Night Elf; Blacksmithing and Mining

3. Main spec and Off-spec: Protection Main; Arms offspec

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Banru/advanced

5. Previous guilds and why you left: Hard- went horde for a while; Magus Domus- Still currently in it.

6. Previous raid experience:I tanked a lot for Hard in the beginning of Cata and a little for a guild on horde. I have also tanked raid finder more recently up to Gates of Retribution.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS? I already have Teamspeak downloaded.

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these? Yes, I already have most of them.

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game? I like to play it because I find it fun to play with my friends and excel further in the games content.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)? I am friends with Zasor and Velaphra and they told me I should apply.

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you? I use to do alot of arenas in Cata my highest rating was 2184 in 2s and 2034 in 3s.

12. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium? I hope to further my experience in the game and have fun along the way.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? An experience Prot Warrior.

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to
    improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team? Yes, I take criticism very well and I do play a lot so during that time I would be willing to improve on my skills and gear.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)? I can make the raids on most occasions.

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a 19 year old from new jersey; Random Stuff.

Approved /w Zasor for guild invite. Someone give him forum access pls.
    I'm a social drinker. Whenever someone says they'll have a drink, I say, "So shall I."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skiloc View Post
    Someone give him forum access pls.
    Done. Welcome aboard Banru. Keep my boys safe.
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

+ Reply to Thread