+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edsheeren - Rogue

1. Default Edsheeren - Rogue

1. Character Name: Edsheeren

2. Class/race/professions: Rogue/Panda/ Mining and Herbalist (Gold purposes)

3. Main spec and Off-spec: Assassination but learning combat

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sheeren/simple

5. Previous guilds and why you left: Beyond-Gilneas: Guild fell apart right before BC expansion during Naxx. I transferred over to malfurion on my warrior and joined Paragon as a non-Raider. Leveled warrior to 70 when BC came out with Promethean. Did not enjoy warrior during Karazahn so i leveled a Druid and focused on PvP during BC. When WoTlK came out i leveled to 80 with druid and almost got server first damn school. I leveled a Paladin and switched between Druid and Paly but never got into a serious guild until the end of WoTlK. I transferred Horde and joined what was the best horde guild at the time (dont remember name to be honest) and played Moonkin Druid for the first few raids of Cata and their heroic versions. While a lot of fun school simply was all my time and I did not want them to have me in the guild with no real contribution.

6. Previous raid experience: Vanilla (Guild had all server firsts, but we did not finish naxx). Iv done all BC raids/WoTlK raids(some heroic versions). I have not done all of Cata raids but i have done the first few like i metioned before and i did do raid finder when that came out. I have tanked 10man 3drake sartharion before it became a joke due to gear.

I understand this came and the small to major changes is has gone through over its many years. As a side not I have been playing WoW since early early closed beta when max level was 16 and little by little reached 40.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS? Of course, and I already do.

8. [I]Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these[/I]? Of Course, I still haven't gotten my UI to what I like.

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game? WoW is in my opinion the best game that has ever been created to date, the thought and time and simply dynamics that have gone into it is just unreal; play WC3 as a little kid and then living the tale of Arthus and so fourth has got to be the funnest thing I have ever done in video games.
    My Goals are simply to become better, I have become rusty since taking a long break from wow and not knowing anything about this Panda Expansions and all its forth coming; and most importantly to have a good time with fellow nerds.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)? I have seen your guild over many years on this server and of course have just seen it grow and strive. I have spoken to Hedwigg while leveling about this expansion for advice and what your guild is looking for.

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you? I love pvp, I have not really enjoyed it too much as a rogue yet maybe will level someone els for pvp but as a side thing not priority over PvE. I would love to try Rated BGs. I hit 1850+ in s3 which was pretty good back then. S5 i hit 2340+ on my paly.

12. [I]Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium?[/I] Besides friends to play with and do things outside raids, im hoping to have intelligent people I can talk bout the game and just enjoy my time when I log in and just feel like a job instead of a game.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? Someone who like to play and knows mechanics but someone who likes to think about fights and different way to win boss fights besides whatever top guilds are doing, i definitely think you can always achieve things in our own way even if at first they seem odd.

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to
    improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team
    ? Of course, why els would i apply for a guild at this statue.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)? I work AM shifts so unless some crazy stuff is going on at work or i need to cover for someone i can make almost all raids unless not needed.

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself:

First my name is Gabriel so just call me Gabe if you would prefer.
    I currently am a Chef in NYC, I am only 21 years old.
    I play League of Legends when wow is slow or if friends want to play.
    I of obviously enjoy Food and cooking; I play classical guitar.
    I absolutely HATE rudeness and just toxic players, not everyone knows everything nor everyone devotes there life to a game so no reason to flip out on random players.
    I go to the gym way to much.
    I am having foot surgery in a few weeks and will have a 3 month recovery time before returning to work.
    I was born in Guatemala but I am of Jewish Decent.

2. Default

Great app! I see us getting along well. I also love food far too much and am at the gym a lot too. Rogues look good for the 5.4 raid patch (I'm jealous seeing as how I play enhance and we got the nerf bat). Best of luck!

3. Default

Thank you so much, hopefully we can discuss food if your a big foodie.

Also on a side note to officers
    I am more then willing to and happy to reroll to any class/spec. My rogue has been 90 for a little over 3 weeks so it wont be a big deal for me.
    Whatever the guild needs.

We don't make people play something, you can play whatever you want.

Romi
    --Sanso--Hellere--Helleri--Hankofer--Hankopher--Hankers

"History is a cold and distant observer. Those of us who must face today have goals far more finite: We must mend our wounds, mourn our dead-and survive the winter. Crows take what the historians think. History will attend to itself." -Jim Butcher

+ Reply to Thread