+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New App for Thadude/Tripod

1. Default New App for Thadude/Tripod

Character Name: DPS: Thadude /DK (510) : Tripod/Mage (505)
    Main spec and Off-spec (have you tried your offspec at all): yup, finally able to get some tank gear on my DK since the patch, I was a tank with him but have been only dps lately
    WOW exerience: Off and On since vanilla
    What raids have you run? Mostly all of them, was hardcore during TOC and ICC in Ascensio but RL got in the way....then we xfered realms...
    Previous WOW guilds and why you left: A few, started off in Nocturlals back in the day day and moved to a few others mostly b/c they had fallen apart
    Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS? Have it
    Why do you like to play SWToR and what are your goals in the game? Progression and mo gear
    How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)? Perinaybara/Cindane
    Do you do any PVP, and how serious about it are you? Nerp, none at all
    Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium? Consistent raid times and a friendly crowd
    What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? mo deeeps!
    Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team? Obviously, if I see something I disagree with I'll be sure to let you know. I've logged a few hours so yes to all the above.
    Ci members are respectful and considerate, helpful, and always display good sportsmanship both inside and outside of our guild. Is this what you are looking for in a guild? Please elaborate. No reason to be rude, but constructive criticism is always helpful.
    Tell us a little bit about yourself: Been playing off and on since vanilla, use to be a "hardcore" raider but that didn't mix well with RL. Your schedule fits perfect with mine. See you all soon!

2. Default

Sounds good to me. He did a good job last night with our group coming in for Iku so I'm all for him being accepted.

+ Reply to Thread