+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miltronii - Ret Pally

1. Default Miltronii - Ret Pally

1. Character Name: Miltronii

2. Class/race/professions: Human/Paladin/Mining and Engineering

3. Main spec and Off-spec: Retribution (500) / Holy (474)

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronii/advanced

5. Previous guilds and why you left: Currently 'Hellfire Angels'. They are not progressing like they should be. From week-to-week, progression either doesn't change, or gets worse... it's frustrating and takes the enjoyment out of playing the game. I raided with Carpe during WotLK, but due to real life schedules I had to stop playing the game regularly.

6. Previous raid experience: Have all end-game raiding experience (Vanilla through MoP) except for The Firelands in Cata (although, I did do it in LFR). Current expansion I have done all of the available LFR's, and some of the Normal raids' bosses.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS? Yes

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these? Yes

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game? I have always enjoyed the social aspect of the game. I am a raider, so I enjoy raiding, being part of a team, killing stuffs and getting some loot!

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)? I've known about Carpe for years now. Both playing with you guys and monitoring your progress when I was unable to play (creepy stalker?!)

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you? Rarely ever anymore, and because I rarely ever do, I'm not overly serious about it. I do enjoy pvp, but I find myself a lot more pve stuff to do in my spare time.

12. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium? Fun/Enjoyment from playing with a good group of people. Also want to see more end-game content than what the LFR tool has to offer. I'd also pay a couple of copper to hear Skiloc say "Big Numbas" again.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? Knowledgeable person of both in-game stuff and out-of-game random things. I'm a no-drama type of person. I am a raider and almost everything I do in the game is related to an overall goal of getting better gear and gaining knowledge.

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team? Yes, and yes. I do a lot of research for my gear/gems/enchants/reforging on my own, so while the input is appreciated, you probably won't have to worry about me much at all.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)? Yes. There will be occasions that I won't be able to make a night, but they're quite rare these days. Typically I know about these days in advance. If a spot is available, I would really like to be part of the main progression group.

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a Web Developer and work in the medical field offering continuing medical education to doctors, pharmacists, and other medical health care professionals. I get to see medical images that no one ever wants to see... I come from the "sit down generation" - Sit throughout school, sit at my job, come home and sit on my couch or computer chair. Have full understanding and comprehension of basic instructions. I am not a mouth-breather.

It's okay to be a mouthbreather, as long as you keep Teamspeak on PTT

Lookin' good bro. Gotta love more retadins, although I guess I'm prot now.

Romi
    --Sanso--Hellere--Helleri--Hankofer--Hankopher--Hankers

"History is a cold and distant observer. Those of us who must face today have goals far more finite: We must mend our wounds, mourn our dead-and survive the winter. Crows take what the historians think. History will attend to itself." -Jim Butcher

+ Reply to Thread