+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thrett - Fury/Prot

1. Default Thrett - Fury/Prot

1. Character Name: Thrett

2. Class/race/professions: Warrior/Human/Mining and Engineering

3. Main spec and Off-spec: Prot and Fury. I like both equally.

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/Thrett/advanced I normally log out in Fury gear, but can log out in Prot gear if needed

5. Previous guilds and why you left: I've been playing since release, so this could be a long list. I'll try to simplify it.
    The first 6 (?) months I was with friends as an Alliance tank (my current Warrior) in Valhalla's Pyre on Bloodhoof. We were pretty low key.
    Then a couple of us re-rolled Horde where I joined The Final Judgement and raided MC on my Resto Druid (Astralplane).
    They kind of stalled out so I joined Devierum where I continued as a Resto Druid into BC. We got through most and only the first boss in Naxx (if I'm remembering correctly). At which point I took a bit of a break due to the Guild changing their name to No Quarter (or something) due to non-40 man raiding.
    After a bit of casualness I then came back and raided with Devierum through BC.
    Through WotLK I raided between Devierum as a Boomkin and as Thrett as fury/prot in East Coast Raiders that then became Xraiders. At some point I had a brief stay in Four Lights on Thrett, as East Coast raiders weren't really raiding at the time. I went back when the new guild master took over and it became Xraiders.
    In Cata I mostly played Thrett as fury, in Xraiders. Fun team, but there were struggles with reliable raiders. At this point my career took over and I stepped done to a casual raider.
    So here we are in MoP. My career has me traveling a great deal, my guild has moved to another server, and I'm bored

6. Previous raid experience: All content up through WotLK, a good bit of Cata, no MoP other than LFR.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS? Of course!

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these? Pretty standard really

9. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game? I would like to participate in raids, even if they're alt raids or what have you. I like to experience the content that we're all paying for. My job has me traveling across the US at times, so it's hard for me to commit to long term raiding goals. A solid schedule for raid times certainly helps.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)? I seem to remember PVP'ing with a few CI people at the end of BC. Other than that, the guild is ranked similarly to the other guilds I've been in. I'm mostly hoping to find a like minded group of people to enjoy the game with.

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you? I normally get into PVP at the end of expansions after "beating the game". I do enjoy it, but it normally comes down to if I have time for PVP or time for PVE.

12. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium? I'm looking for a team that's similar to what I've experienced in the past. I would like to learn from others to be able to get the most out of the game.

13. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? Many pictures of my pets. Also, even if I can't help push through high end content I'm willing to spot fill wherever needed and offer up mats or whatever is needed.

14. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to
    improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team?
    Of course, that's what the game is all about. I'm a team player and when I'm raiding, I take it seriously. I've seen many people make a commitment to raid, then slack, and end up holding the whole team back. If I can't commit, I will be up front about it.

15. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)? Mostly yes, other than when I'm traveling. I normally travel about 1 week a month. I'm mostly a weeknight player. If I'm on during the weekends, it's normally during the day.

16. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a Network Engineer and Security Analyst for transit agencies across the US. It sounds really boring, but I get to play with real life trains. I've tried many other games, but I keep coming back to WoW (Vanguard, Conan, GW2, SWtOR, etc). I like pudding.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my app. I'm available for discussion at any time. I realize my gear is... well... crap, but I'm slowly putting it together. I'm looking to be re-energized by having a new guild to call home and find the fun and challenges that keep pulling me back to this addiction

Nice App Thrett, you sound like allot of us..

3. Default

Very nice app! Nice job on being thorough. If you have any questions/concerns about warriors in MoP feel free to pass them by in game. Look for Aanallein, Cindane or Perinaybara.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrett View Post
    What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member? Many pictures of my pets.
    It's all make believe, isn't it? -MM

5. Default

Thanks Grimm and Aanallein, I might bounce some questions off of you.

@Gift
    Kill more. Die Less.

Omgggg this makes me happy! Haha. Love the dog, and that (bearded dragon?) looks awesome!
    It's all make believe, isn't it? -MM

The look on the dog's face is all like 'Oh god, it's looking at me isn't it?'

8. Default

Gorgeous dog! What breed is she?

9. Default

Thanks
    Cookie is a boxer/pitbull mix. She's a total sweetheart and very much afraid of my bearded dragon Sobe. Rightly so, she once tried to lick him and he slapped her.
    Kill more. Die Less.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrett View Post
    my bearded dragon Sobe
    That is an awesome name.

+ Reply to Thread