+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-Applying. Long time no see.

1. Default Re-Applying. Long time no see.

1. Character Name:
    Exaisle & Xxuneshi

2. Class/race/professions:
    Paladin/Human/Jewelcrafting & Alchemy & Rogue/Worgen/Herbalism & Alchemy

3. Main spec and Off-spec:
    Main: Protection & Main: Combat Off: Sub
    Off: Holy

4. Armory page to your toon:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...exaisle/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xuneshi/simple

5. Wow-heroes Gearscore:
    Neither one of these toons are 90. I just came back to the game.
    6. Previous raid experience:
    Raided a little bit during BC (very little since I wasn't very hardcore at the time), raided heavily during WOTLK. I didn't down the Lich King til' after wrath, only due to the fact that I haven't been in very strong groups. Raided Firelands. Never downed Deathwing due to inactivity. I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to fights, and am willing to coach anybody in any way I can if I know the answers.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS?
    -Yep, I've used TS in the past for other clans in FPS games such as Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Half-Life. Bet you guys never used Roger Wilco tho :-P.
    8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these?
    -Of course. Although now I have absolutely no addons. Damn leveling :P

7. Previous guilds and why you left:
    Contribution- Constant drama within the guild. I was in the guild for 5 years when I finally realized that the guild leader wasn't the kind of guy who I enjoyed being around.
    Apostasy- Lack of raiding plus a lot of key guildies dropped out. It was impossible to get the ball rolling.
    Complexity- The guild leader relocated for a few months due to being in the military. After he left, she went pretty much insane and just started to rage kick everyone out (for absolutely no reason lol). Can't hit enter in this post for some reason. It's probably too long. I was also in Pheonix Down but figured out shortly after joining I didn't like too many people in the guild. When Panda first came out, a friend invited me to join Raiders of the Lost Ark which shortly was disbanned after the guild leader booted every single person out and ninjad the entire guild bank. I got sick of the game after that and quit for a few months.
    8. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game?
    -I like to play WoW because its one of those games that you actually had to think a little bit (besides Wrath haha). I really enjoy the guild system when everyone is on the same page and enjoys playing with each other. WoW is a great game to just relax and have fun with others.
    9. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium?
    -I've been really turned off by the lack of loyalty I see in guilds these days. Key members who just drop out of the blue and vanish has turned me off in terms of guilds. After I left Contribution, I really just despised playing anymore, as I had been in the guild for years, and quit for 2 months. Building relationships with other players and playing with them on a regular basis is what I enjoy. Getting to know someone in the game is a lot more important than playing it in my opinion. It's also what makes a guild successful in terms of raiding. Strengths and weaknesses. We all have them.

10. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium?
    -A few friends of mine. I've also raided with Carpe members a bunch of times in the past.

11. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you?
    -Not at all really anymore. I used to LOVE PvP back in vanilla. If I got into the PvP aspect of the game again it'd have to be an enjoyable experience.

12. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
    My name is Blaze (Yes, really), and I turn 22 in February of this year (2013). I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm a college student who only goes to school on Fridays, as my pre-reqs are almost done (I'm going into the health-care field). I enjoy riding dirtbikes, building PCs (you can ask me anything about stuff that plugs in ), having a good time with my friends outside of the game. I have a lot of time on my hands to raid now, and I'm really hoping to have a lot more fun than I have been in game for this expansion. Edit: I changed my major to Information Technology and have school on almost every day of the week. I'm not sure how this semester (which starts of the 14th) will be in terms of work on the weekends, but I'll surely do my best to be around for raiding if need be. Just don't expect it to be all the time. I have some difficult classes this spring.

13. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to
    improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team?
    -Absolutely. I'd be utterly insulted if you didn't.

14. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times?
    -I'll be able to tell you more about this probably on Saturday the 19th once I've been in class a full week. We'll see.

Great app, good luck
    It's all make believe, isn't it? -MM

+ Reply to Thread