+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

1. Default We're back!

We are on a new server for both forums & Teamspeak now. We may need to tweak a few items here & there but the heavy lifting should be done. Thanks everyone for your patience.
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

2. Default

first!

Awesome. I really can't thank you guys enough. So very glad to have things back to normal.

Thank you very much for the hard work. See my comments in Slag's thread re: contributing if you need the help to keep things running.
    Currently Playing on PC: Dirty Bomb; Battlefront II; Stellaris; Curious Expedition; The Witcher III. Currently playing on Wii U: Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Awesome, thanks for putting in the work.
    Fap * Shaman * 2007-2014 * RIP
    "Hey! Did you get that thing I sent you?!." -That guy who sent you that one thing
    -

yup thx for the work you guys put in for everybody. glad to have the site back
    People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

6. Default Great Job!

:ubermegasmiley:

Thanks Guys!! I have missed the forums a great deal (esp since they are my homepage), and am excited to have them back!
    "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Gnommi

8. Default

Teamspeak's back? Not for me atm. No worries.

We have had TS up most of this week LC. You might want to check again.
    "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Gnommi

10. Default

If you're having problems connecting to TS3 you might need to flush your dns:

close ts3 if you have it open
    open a command prompt
    type: ipconfig/flushdns
    hit enter
    open ts3 and try connecting
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

+ Reply to Thread