+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats up bitches...

Cool Whats up bitches...

Jeez comin back here after nearly 7 years. Was all nostalgic talkin to a few buddies about the competitive games we used to play. UT2k3 and 4 was one of favorites... And had the most fun here. And the irc drama, lol

Been away from pc gaming now for a few years 2008 i moved to deliverance style living in PA. But with the return of planetside 2 ive been wonderin about getting back into the scene, if it still exists...

Its been too long... Miss you guys

-raZe

PERE GOES DIRECTLY TO JAIL! DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT 200 CONDOMS! - [Ci]Mazza

Sup Raze! Good to see you.

3. Default

Hey Raze! Good to see ya. I'll have to check out planetside..

Cheers!

WTF!
    good to hear from you again. Kinda funny, i got nostalgic last week and was browsing the UT forums and your lovely signature would pop up every now and then, and made me wonder what you were up to. weird...
    [Ci]cryco
    freelancing agent of chaos

5. Default

wb.

Can one be delivered from The Ci Contract? Unlikely.

6. Default

sup raZe
    Many of us are still around, hanging out, playing random games together. Others we've lost contact with since the UT days died down.
    If you ever decide to hop back online for some games, let us know & one of us can get you the TeamSpeak & Steam info.
    Nice to see you - I hope life has been treating you well.
    -scum
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes

7. Default

zOMG raZe, is that really you?

It's been a long time - glad to see you are doing well.

I was talking to Duo just recently about that infamous match you were in that was broadcast live on Unreal Radio. You were pulled neck deep into that mud. Those guys were jackasses to say the least.

We still have some activity on the WoW scene, League of Legends, and Super MNC. Beyond that, it's all over the map. There are so many decent games, but not one that is really uniting our players right now. I think RL may be taking it's toll as well.

Hope to see you around - cheers!
    Slag molten lava
    Carpe Imperium

Hiya man!

That's been a while

@Slag: Thanks for returning my sig for X-mas!

Quote Originally Posted by slag View Post
    I was talking to Duo just recently about that infamous match you were in that was broadcast live on Unreal Radio. You were pulled neck deep into that mud. Those guys were jackasses to say the least.
    Ya. My one claim to fame was telefragging their flag carrier at the flag, whilst grabbing it, booking off and we won the map. I have the video somewhere and the audio feed. I literally died, spawned, and in 3 xloc tosses managed to get across the map, and mid air telefrag him. I remember that clearly. Then we lost Maul, and almost beat them on the last map, I got stuck on the stairs and could have ended it arg.... I think lots of people had tuned in to see them lose too.

Good times.

I picked up an XBOX 360 in 2009 when I moved... and still play now that I'm back in connecticut again. Currently I'm beating the snot out of Mass Effect 3. Great series, great replayability.

I've got a wow account, on exodar server just raking in mass ammounts of gold making old school scrolls, haha. I currently have 3 of every possible scroll craftable and keep it stocked. I don't raid anymore.

Planetside 2 is coming out soon, that's a MMO FPS... great game if you're into that teamplay on a massive scale kinda thing.

Hope I can work in some time to hang out with my current work schedule.

ttys

PERE GOES DIRECTLY TO JAIL! DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT 200 CONDOMS! - [Ci]Mazza

+ Reply to Thread