+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ikunoxi - Survival Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Johalonos View Post
    Thank you. I'm toying with it now. :D

By the way, I wanted to say that I edited my post to put in a couple minor details, such as why I have the specs I have. No major inputs added. (I should have put this in the editors note. Dx)

Iku,

Wow! Thanks for putting the effort into making a really great app. The way you describe yourself looks to be a very good fit for our guild, and your personality seems to match up also.

I will be discussing this with the guild officers, and will let you know an answer as soon as I can.

Thanks again for your interest in CI.

G
    "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Gnommi

Quote Originally Posted by Gnommi View Post
    Iku,

Wow! Thanks for putting the effort into making a really great app. The way you describe yourself looks to be a very good fit for our guild, and your personality seems to match up also.

I will be discussing this with the guild officers, and will let you know an answer as soon as I can.

Thanks again for your interest in CI.

G
    I'm glad I could wow you! :D

I'll hang tight!

I would like to post who my main character is on the WoW forum so that I can apply to raids, but I can't access the forums still. I think it's because I just got invited and no one has been able to update my account here.

Thank you in advance! :)

Access granted. (Now that I am awake )

Just so you know, for the most part, I am the one who handles member activity on the WoW part of our forums, so if you ever need anything, just send me a PM through the forums or contact me in game.
    "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Gnommi

7. Default

Nice app btw and welcome.

+ Reply to Thread