Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ikunoxi - Survival Hunter

Thumbs up Ikunoxi - Survival Hunter

1. Character Name:

Ikunoxi

2. Class/race/professions:

Hunter/Draenei/JC & Mining

3. Main spec and Off-spec:

Survival (For pve, I love add duties) & Marksmanship (For pvp and kiting trash/Booty Bay Bruisers)

4. Link to the Armory advanced page for your toon:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ikunoxi/simple

5. Previous guilds and why you left:

Genesis (Realm Gul'dan) - I left because I was transferring realms to join real life friends.
    Rabid Dogs of Hell - No raid progression and my real life friends were also leaving.
    No Rest for the Wicked - Real life friends were leaving, also, there wasn't any raiding that I saw or guild community.
    XRaiders - Sister left the guild and she is very important to me so I also left.

Please note that I no longer play with my real life friends or sister and so me leaving the guild because of them is not an issue. :)

6. Previous raid experience:

All tier 11 raids on normal difficulty (Yay Defender of a Shattered World!).
    Firelands - Shannox, Beth'tilac, and Baleroc all defeated on normal difficulty. Experience with Lord Rhyolith, but not defeated (sadly). I solo the spiderlings in the Beth'tilac encounter. :) I am willing to research and watch videos about further raid encounters in the tier.

7. Teamspeak is REQUIRED for raiding, are you willing to download TS?

I already have it downloaded. :)

8. Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, and Decursive / Healbot / Grid (one of these if you are a healer or can decurse) are all required for raiding are you willing to download these?

I have all of them downloaded already. :)

7. Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game?

I like to play WoW because of the simple reason of escaping reality's troubles. I also like to meet new people and overcome the newest challenges together. I find happiness in downing bosses, achieving the hardest achievements (or the most time consuming as you will see in my goals below), and offing a few Horde. :)

Goals:
    Earn the Feat of Strength Insane in the Membrane (Current progress - all of the Steamwheedle Cartel, working on Bloodsail Buccaneers, Ravenholdt, and Darkmoon Faire). Oh the joys of insane farming! Pun intended.

Defeat all of Firelands' raid bosses on normal difficulty.

Maximize my character's pve gear. This is not a priority however.

Maximize my character's pvp gear. Current resilience rating of 3802. :)

8. How did you hear about Carpe Imperium (if you heard about us from someone make sure to include their name)?

I first heard of CI from Strawberriez and Chief. It was suggested to me recently, tonight for detail, to apply to CI by Bradykin, who is not a part of your guild, but you may have heard of him.

9. Do you do any PVP (Arenas or BG's), and how serious about it are you?

I do both Arenas and BG's (rated). I am very serious about both, I must have a competent team with the ability to communicate effectively and easily (usually through ventrilo).

10. Carpe Imperium strives to excel in every aspect of the game. What do you look to get from joining Carpe Imperium?

I look to get a group of highly intelligent, competent, and friendly players who respect each other and work together. Personally I look to get into raids that work together and defeat bosses.

11. What will Carpe Imperium gain by having you as a member?

Carpe Imperium will gain another intelligent, competent, and friendly player that is willing to work with any and all members to better the guild/clan.
    I am knowledgeable of my class, however I am willing to take advice and give advice as well.
    I am willing to (and love to) give to the guild bank whatever the guild could use. This includes Gems (cut and uncut of any level), ore/bars (of any level), enchants of any level, and enchanting mats of any level (I have another toon with these professions).

12. Carpe Imperium strives to be both friendly and effective. Can you give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive? Are you willing to put in time to
    improve your gear, spec and abilities if you are selected to join our raiding team?

I can give and receive constructive criticism without being rude or offensive. I am definitely willing to put time into improving my gear, spec, and abilities if I am selected to join your raiding team as I want to be the best player I can be.

13. Can you make the majority of Carpe Imperium's raid times (6:30pm server invite time / 7 server first pull, raids go several nights a week)?

I can make the majority of CI raid times. I am usually free and playing before 6 realm time. I currently do not have responsibilities that will keep me from raiding several nights a week.

14. Tell us a little bit about yourself:

The name I go by is Danny, and in game I prefer the nickname Iku "EE coo," which ironically means "go" in Japanese (I can be impatient at times). I am currently a second year college student studying Zoology. I love spiders (yes, spiders), wolves (wolfies!), and of course, felines (KITTIES). I love the German language and I am pursuing more knowledge of the language this fall. I enjoy science fiction and I am currently obsessed with Doctor Who! My favorite video game is Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube, not the sequel for Wii (ew), and will fangirl if I meet another lover of the game (it is very rare for me to fangirl). I'm very outgoing and talkative as well as very tolerant of other's views and wishes as long as they are not disrespectful to me, my sister, my friends, or girlfriend (yes I'm gay, mostly xD). I very open about myself and will tell you my life's story if you're interested, though I will not throw such nonsense down anyone's throat. I am also a very independent person.

I think that's a little too much for "a little bit of yourself." Whoops!

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

- Future Ikunoxi the Insane
    Last edited by Ikunoxi; 08-03-2011 at 09:45 PM.

2. Default

Favorite game is Tales of Symphonia? That's an insta-invite in my book. That's my favorite game tied with The Legend of Dragoon on the ol' PS1.

Anyways, good luck on your app, regardless of having friends already in the guild it's well thought out and shows interest.
    Last edited by Johalonos; 08-03-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johalonos View Post
    Favorite game is Tales of Symphonia? That's an insta-invite in my book.

Anyways, good luck on your app.

Haha, thank you good Sir!

Favorite game is Tales of Symphonia? That's an insta-invite in my book. That's my favorite game tied with The Legend of Dragoon on the ol' PS1.

Anyways, good luck on your app, regardless of having friends already in the guild it's well thought out and shows interest.
    I am not familiar with The Legen of Dragoon, though it does ring a bell.

I try my best on my applications.

5. Default

And you're quick to reply...bah, here I am slowly editing thinking no one is going to notice the difference, oh well.

Anyways give it a day or two and we'll get back to you I'm sure.

Nice app.

Good luck

N?*ghtfáll of the Nightfall

Every Villain Is Lemons

And you're quick to reply...bah, here I am slowly editing thinking no one is going to notice the difference, oh well.

Anyways give it a day or two and we'll get back to you I'm sure.
    Hahaha!

Will do. Feel free to whisper me in game if you want to talk more of Tales or this, Legend of yours. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Nice app.

Good luck
    Thank you. I'm wondering how you put your characters in your signature. It's very helpful for those wishing to know your ingame name. And spiffy. xD

The legend of Dragoon is freaking awesome.

Romi
    --Sanso--Hellere--Helleri--Hankofer--Hankopher--Hankers

"History is a cold and distant observer. Those of us who must face today have goals far more finite: We must mend our wounds, mourn our dead-and survive the winter. Crows take what the historians think. History will attend to itself." -Jim Butcher

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ikunoxi View Post
    Thank you. I'm wondering how you put your characters in your signature. It's very helpful for those wishing to know your ingame name. And spiffy. xD
    http://www.enjin.com/wow-signature-generator

and yea it is Romi.

+ Reply to Thread