+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Firelands Raid Progression

  1. Default

    Kind of funny how they hotfixed this last night after the raid but...

    • Rhyolith
      • Rhyolith is now slightly easier to turn in 10-player mode.

    Next week should be slightly less painful!

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johalonos View Post
    Kind of funny how they hotfixed this last night after the raid but...
    • Rhyolith
      • Rhyolith is now slightly easier to turn in 10-player mode.
    Next week should be slightly less painful!
    That's good. I don't think there are anymore babies for Romi to punch.


    N?*ghtfáll of the Nightfall

    Every Villain Is Lemons

  3. #13

    Default

    Here's a picture of dead Rhyolith with the people who stuck around:


  4. Default

    Someone should record the kills, I want to be able to replay Lord Rhyolith deaths at any time to help ease the pain hehe

  5. Default

    Congrats on Rhyolith: I updated the posters!





    "This tome is consumed when read." The use text confirms it pretty well.

    Those who haven't figured out yet that you eat paperwork and documents in WoW to gain the knowledge in them have a bit more to learn - Toldry

  6. Default

    Gratz on the progression everyone

    Nice job on the posters Dirti
    · Slag · molten lava ·
    · Carpe Imperium ·


  7. Default

    Nice work guys. Baleroc isn't too bad of a fight once you get the healing rotation down. Alysrazor is a B to learn so far.
    Falling Rock Zone: Maintain 80 M.P.H.
    Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes


  8. #18

    Default

    Baleroc kill screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/BpK2i.jpg

    Shannox kill (second) screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/Mdd0s.jpg

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpyne View Post
    Baleroc kill screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/BpK2i.jpg

    Shannox kill (second) screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/Mdd0s.jpg
    Out of curiosity, did his bridge spawn, or do you have to down Alysrazor still before you can go further?
    "This tome is consumed when read." The use text confirms it pretty well.

    Those who haven't figured out yet that you eat paperwork and documents in WoW to gain the knowledge in them have a bit more to learn - Toldry

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a van, down by the river
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirti View Post
    Out of curiosity, did his bridge spawn, or do you have to down Alysrazor still before you can go further?
    The bridge did not spawn.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts