Closed Thread

Thread: Carpe Imperium is recruiting...

Default Carpe Imperium is recruiting...

Carpe Imperium is currently involved in both World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Until further notice Carpe Imperium open to all classes.

We expect raid awareness, ability to communicate effectively, DPS consistent with the highest current level of content, and an understanding of teamwork and how to treat other people in any applicant.

We will consider any applicant who appears to be a good match for our overall philosophy and personality as a guild. Please read our policies to determine if you feel you would be a good applicant.

Currently we are progressing toward raiding in SWToR and end game content in WoW, so we are looking for applicants with gear and experience that will allow them to meet those expectations.

In order to apply for the guild, first register on our forums, then you MUST msg an officer in game and let them know you have registered. We have been hit hard by spammers and bots (I mass-delete 200+ a day now), and there is no way to see if yours is a real one without looking for it by hand. Once I am advised I will approve you.

Then you MUST fill out an application http://forum.carpeimperium.com/showt...a-join-request and post it in the "Join Us" forum, found in the public forums area.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Good gaming!!
    Last edited by Skiloc; 11-01-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    "The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on." - Ulysses S. Grant

Gnommi

What the man said, amen. Over the past 5 1/2 years of WoW there's no other group of people I'd rather rather be around more than See-Eye.
    Fap * Shaman * 2007-2014 * RIP
    "Hey! Did you get that thing I sent you?!." -That guy who sent you that one thing
    -

Closed Thread