PDA

View Full Version : THE timewarp LIKE NO OTHER

nexxis
08-29-2006, 02:10 AM
to start off,,i wont expect any raid spot in a run,,im only backup..so i dont compete with others,,i work at night club and just miss my friends i have helped from little slayers up to 60's and all i helped from other guilds to almost make us a solo MC guild
:crosseyed: Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game

I like to escape from life and hang out in dif world and have fun,,i am exaulted with ,,timbermaw,,stormpike,,and reveered with many others

:crosseyed: Past games and how long you played them

red alert series,,unreal tournament series,,alien vs prediter 2,,diablo 2 and expantion all played a few years

:crosseyed: Any guild or raid experience you may have

i was in slayers fom birth if you think about level 10,,and most all know me and like me from slayers of darkness,,was previous officer,,and all officers konw i am a man of honor an principal,,but not political any more,,i just miss my buddys a whole lot\ philter and them are awsome,.you know they are,,dont lie,,they rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and what other fire spec mage can OWN in MC than MASO<<<<RA RA RA RA RA RA RA

:crosseyed: Talents, builds, and gear if you are level 60

15 ARCANE,,,,,36 FROST,,man i make the best ice cold beer,,,WOW..LOL

:crosseyed: Professions and skills

300 tailor and 300 Alkemist
:crosseyed: How you heard about Carpe Imperium
well,,we once heard about this cool little guild that we were gona absorb but they wanted to see if they could get more guildies,,,THEN wow,,boom,,boom they get big and absorb slayers after i shortly leave,,,

ArXcis
08-29-2006, 07:10 AM
:wave:
Welcome to the forums.

Lavernicus
08-29-2006, 08:19 AM
yay! it's timewarp!! great mage there (nothing on my warlock, but great mage!)

gosuc
08-29-2006, 04:24 PM
i approve of this mage

slag
08-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forums :wave:

We are not currently recruiting Mages, so we cannot promise anything atm. Our Class Leaders and Officers will discuss and someone will get back with you ASAP.

Gwandoya
08-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Well, well, well.

S'up Time?:D

I also approve of this mage but that might get you in more trouble than the approval is worth.:lol:

TIMEWARP
08-30-2006, 03:09 AM
this is a awsome guy,,very helpful and awsome crazy personality,,,,WOW the same name,,oops thats me,,lol ok,,its me,,hope i made some laugh,,lol

Sheegput
08-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Just a quick question, is your comma button sticky? :boggled:

TIMEWARP
08-30-2006, 01:01 PM
na,,no sticky,,im just sticky from eating playing wow,, :P

Pyran
08-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Um... eew

Krunr
08-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Me like the mage lets keep him and put him in a cage so he cannot escape
Lets let him raid with us:)

Kimbere
09-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey, I've played countless hours with Time, and we cant go wrong with him. Needless of weather we need a mage or not, its Timewarp, and we can always use guild members like him. Well, anyway, enough of my ranting, I'm starting to sould like a old man........