PDA

View Full Version : Titanya, 60 Priest

Titanya
08-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game
I find WoW to be a fun game that I can enjoy with friends. Unlike some other games it doesn't lose my intrest in playing it. I don't really have any goals persay, I just have fun playing it and will continue to do so.

Past games and how long you played them
I have played many games on consol, too many to name. I have played a few other online games like Guild Wars, City of Villens, the Matrix and Eve online. I played each of those for a few months.

Past WoW toons, classes, and servers
I use to have a lvl 60 druid named Adeathis but she was accedently deleted. I also had a lvl 42 warrior but she is on a different account that is no longer played. I have a lvl 27 rogue on aggramar and a few hordie characters on different servers.

Any guild or raid experience you may have
I really haven't been in very many raid. I recently had computer problems and because of them had been away for a few months.

Talents, builds, and gear if you are level 60
I am a part holy part discipline. I have most of the devout set, only missing a few pieces. I do have the heasmaster's staff form scholo.

Professions and skills
I am a 270 tailot and a 280 goblin engineer

How you heard about Carpe Imperium
I was told about the guild by Feindflug who was told by Theshiz.

ArXcis
08-25-2006, 01:58 PM
:wave:
Welcome to the forums. Someone will contact you in game soon.
:spin:

Theshiz
08-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Titanya is also a very skilled player like FF and Kaira. You can totally trust being healed by her :) She knows how to keep a person alive! :D

She would also make an excellent addition to CI. Or any guild that she joins.

Got a good priest here