PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the North American Continent!

Stosh
10-23-2001, 11:45 AM
As I'm sure most of you already know, Anthrax is the talk of the town. Lets try to keep this in perspective. Out of approximately 280 million US residents, 3 people have died from Anthrax. Last year 27,000 people died from Influenza. If you listen to the media, you would think it's the next bubonic plague. Oh well, enough ranting. It's been quite awhile since I've posted any news from ACi.

First, I would like to thank Valk (our long time defender) for deciding to stick around awhile longer. I would like to also welcome SamD, our newest member. SamD is an experienced CTF defender, and a great boost to our team. Though we have no malice towards any other clan, the breakup of Z2 has brought Sam to us. This is a good thing.(Well, for Ci it is!)

Some congratulations are in order, ViperXL has been promoted to Co-Captain. ViperXL is one of the original founding members of Carpe Imperium (known then as CrapMonger). His skills and dedication are legendary, and he is well deserving of the post. He will be sharing the Captain duties along with myself. Gunker has been promoted to Lt. Captain. SamD will take over as Drill Sargent/Trainer.

On to the Proving Grounds Ladder! The North American Squad is currently on a 4 game winning streak. Sweet Victories over Kill@Will, Justice Council, Knights of Honor, and Isane Snyper Posse has given us a record of 5 Wins and 3 Losses. We also had a really fun scrim against our friends the {SkullFace} clan. A TDM/CTF/DOM combined match. That was a lot of fun, hopefully we can do it again real soon.