PDA

View Full Version : Tvcnemesis 60 priest

Tvcnemesis
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Why you like to play WoW and what are your goals in the game?
I like to play World of Warcraft with my girlfriend, my goal is to have a good time.

Past games and how long you played them?
This is my first online game.

Past WoW toons, classes, and servers?
Tvcnemesis is my main, I have characters of all class's, most of which on this server.

Any guild or raid experience you may have?
I used to have my own guild of over 300 members, I also have extensive MC and some BWL experience.

Talents, builds, and gear if you are level 60?
http://ctprofiles.net/762982 (javascript:openProfile(762982);)<-- should give all that.

Professions and skills?
Between all my characters I have 315 engineer, 315 skinning, 300 tailor, 300 miner, 300 leather worker, 300 cooking, 300 fishing, 250 enchanter, 250 alchemy, and 200 blacksmith.
How you heard about Carpe Imperium

I was refered to the guild via Aldorous. He sought me out while I was on my 60 mage Agro pvp'n which is all I really do with him. He explained to me that you were in need of mages, I explained to him my mage was strictly for pvp at this time how ever my priest still needs few things from MC and has extensive knowledge and experience in MC (not to mention I'm a dang good healer). Once I achieve my goals with Agro and feel my gear is adequate with Tvcnemesis I can begin to run Agro in MC.
I do hopeme and my girlfriend will be able to join Carpe Imperium in the many adventures that lie ahead. Hope to see you all soon in /g :D

DraZtiK
07-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Hello Tvcnemesis!:wave:

Welcome to our forums.

Variousberries
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM
I would be interested to hear a little about your GF as well. Is she into raiding or is she more into making certian her gear matches. After all appearances are important :spin:.

slag
07-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forums Tvcnemesis :wave: We are openly recruiting Priests right now, so I will get our Recruitment Officer in touch with you. Hopefully we can get hooked up and see if we are a good fit :)

We look forward to seeing you in the game :tup:

ArXcis
07-14-2006, 07:59 AM
:wave:
Welcome to the forums

Tvcnemesis
07-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the welcome. As for my gf the answer is most definitely both, lol. However I believe she has 6/8 Giantstalker, and 2/5 Zul Gurub set. She is currently working on Pvping to get an epic mount. Also I believe she is waiting to hear from Nordic by Nature as she has many friends there. But I am trying to get her to fill out an app. :blink:

Variousberries
07-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks for your interest in Ci. Unfortunately, we do not feel that we would be a good fit together. Thank you for your interest in Ci.

BB