PDA

View Full Version : Mage looking for a home

Mac
06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Greetings,

I've been chatting with Tyefang , and I've expressed intreset in joining your guild with my ALT Mage. I'm currently in Sacred Ring with my main, but am somewhat focused on progressing with my mage throughout the 5-10 man instances and beyond.

One thing to know, Is i am still very active on my main, so most weekends are typically off during the evening due to my main's guild obligations. But truth be told, I spend the majority of my time on my mage. I always value Teamspeak greatly.

Anyway, i look foward to meeting you all pending acceptance.

Thanks

Mac

TyeFang
06-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey Mac!

Thanks for posting on our forums. You played extremely well in BRD tonight. As a 54 mage, I was very surprised you were not dying more often...especially as we got to the fire dudes.

At any rate, I appreciate your interest in Ci, and I would definitely recommend you to the guild. I know this is your alt. I don't have a problem with that, personally.

You may just turn to the dark side :evil:

anyways, welcome! :) :tup:

ArXcis
06-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Howdy Mac,

Thanks for the post and the intrest. :tup:
We will do our best to get to know you and see if we can't find a home for atleast one of your toons..:smilewink:

slag
06-01-2006, 12:34 PM
werd

Thwibbledorf
07-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Hi all,
I'm friends with Dekim and he mentioned you are recruiting for warlocks.

I'm currently a 48 warlock in Marshalls of death, please let me know if I can join.

thanks

Celdis
07-01-2008, 01:43 PM
hey every1,
I'm friends with Hellere and she told me about this guild and it seemed cool so i checked out the site and wanted to join and i have one toon lvl 68 Hunter my main, and in the guild Netherworld knights right now.

thnx