PDA

View Full Version : TWL TAM match, Ci vs «åztêc»

YAO«åztêc»
03-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Yo dudes !!!!, im member of «åztêc» klan, and we have a scrim on TWL match, last night i tried to talk with someone od u by IRC , but u dont reply, the match was yesterday, but one of u posted in TWL, that the match is gonna be next sunday, but , we cant wait so much time :P.... i see ur server , but have a pass, and i wanted to get in , to tell u about the scrim... if u can tell me da pass, would be good, or post it on our klan page: Aztec klan ( http://aztec-clan.com/ )
or directly in forum : Forum Aztec klan (http://aztec-clan.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php)

our UT server IP and pass is posted on TWL match. (in comments). U can get in when ever u want.

We dont have IRC channel yet :( , if u wanna contact me , u can do it by MSN :

yao.mex@gmail.com

Excuse my english, but i speak spanish.

Scumgrief
03-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Hola mi hombre! :mexican:

We'll try to get some guys together tonight for the match. Sorry about last night - we thought you wanted to reschedule for the weekend based on an earlier post... I guess we had some miscommunication.

No worries, we'll get this match played, hopefully tonight. I'll try to get one of our guys that has MSN to contact you there. We have your server IP too, so maybe we can hop in & chat there too.

Hasta!

YAO«åztêc»
03-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Ok dude, i hope i can play this nite too, try to get in our server tonight, about 9 EST (8 pm our) o later, normally we play all days at night... i would like that u can give me the pass of ur server, the reason is to check the ping for us in ur server, and decide the server for the scrim, if ours or urs .

YAO«åztêc»
03-02-2005, 08:42 PM
weel i tried to talk again with some of u , in both IRC channels, but nobody reply.... whyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!??????????? :frown:

i just wanna know the pass of ur server , and check the ping for us.

edhe
03-03-2005, 03:38 AM
irc.enterthegame.com #clanci

Our most populated channel, if you don't find the US you may find the odd euro.

:wave: & you can take me off your msn list, I'm euro ;)

YAO«åztêc»
03-03-2005, 08:50 PM
well , it seems to be the scrim is on sunday, yesterday we have a friendly match and i saw ur very good player, i hope u enjoy the scrim, 'cause we'r gonna enjoy it.

At what time u want the scrim?, we want at 7 or 8 pm EST.

becoming
03-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Lets go with 8 EST. :):tup:

becoming
03-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey, where are you at?? It is 7:16 PM central, match time!!!!

Come to our IRC quick, so we can play this.