PDA

View Full Version : Praccy on Frosty for Jolt vs «ne» ???

Zofo
03-01-2005, 03:16 AM
Hi Ender m8, Hi peeps, how r we all doing today, good I hope, well done to date in the Jolt League and GL for the rest of it :D

Anyways, we are praccying for Frostbite tomorrow, Wed, wondered if you have your team around we could get together and have a friendly, might help us sort out tic tacs and all, know wed isn't usually your night but just thought id ask, nothing too serious just a few quick games if your about ;)a

Ender
03-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Hey there buddy :wave:

Sorry but we have a scheduled CB match on Wednesday, and we have a 99% scheduled praccy with BWR on Thursday. Even if we were free, there would be minimal chances we could come up with a full team, this and the next weeks are rather loaded in terms of matches (CB cup today, ctf tomorrow, Jolt praccy on Thu, Jolt official on Sunday) :/

Zofo
03-02-2005, 04:01 AM
no problem m8, we'll do it again sometime, seen ya last night on Titan, decent server Titan, lots of skilled players, well lots of stat whores also but you usually get a decent game there, lack of vehicles on some maps though with 32 players and all, twice on Dawn I got outta my manta to give peeps a lift and they stole it on me :rolleyes: :annoyed:

Anyways see ya soon matey

Ender
03-02-2005, 04:22 AM
Roger that Zofo, saw a couple of you there as well. Hope you do allright on the Jolt. GL with the upcoming matches :)

Zofo
03-03-2005, 03:47 AM
Cheers m8, GL for the rest of the league also, we have N on Frosty and CWL on Dria but we are finaly starting to get our shit together so we shall see