PDA

View Full Version : Changes in ACi Leadership

Scumgrief
12-01-2004, 12:11 PM
We had our annual ACi Captain election a little early this year due to RL issues coercing Slag to step down from the Captain's Chair. He has a busy & exciting time ahead of him for the forseeable future. Best of Luck Slag, and thank you for your efforts this past year. You've done a great job, and our hats are off to you :beerchug:

Moving forward, we needed to fill the vacancy of Captain. ArXcis has been a constant force behind ACi, keeping us going forward in the realm of CTF competition & bolstering our crew with scheduling/organization, friendship, and fun. He even went so far as to host the 1st ACi LAN party in Chicago, IL this past summer, and thanks to the contribution of a web camera by raZe, all of Ci worldwide was able to participate in the festivities.

He's all in all a great guy. I think I'm safe in saying this having met him & seeing the overwhelming majority of people that nominated him for the Captain's spot.

So without further rambling, congrats ArXcis. :):tup:

cryco
12-01-2004, 12:16 PM
w000000t
Congrats Arx.

janiwashere
12-01-2004, 12:19 PM
congrats Arx :beerchug:

phunky
12-01-2004, 12:19 PM
w00t!!!! Congrats ArXBishop!!! :D
/me gives back to ArX that dozen of cookies :cry:

Necro
12-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Congrats Arx, make us proud!

Swedix
12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Congrats Arx.
Welcome to The Club of Men With Power. :tup:

becoming
12-01-2004, 12:35 PM
The Change of Command ceremony in the military is a huge deal, with much respect shown to the incoming as well as the outgoing commander. This shall be no different.

Thank you Slag for being the leader that you were :cry: . ArX and any other future captains have their work cut out for them in striving to maintain the level of excellence in Ci that you have established. Good luck in RL and come hang out whenever you can!!

ArX, as you can see from the overwhelming votes you recieved, you have the confidence of the entire clan in leading us into a very successful future. We will stand behind you ready to flak whoever gives you any problems.

/me salutes

[Ci]becoming reporting to the commander of the ACi fragging.

Congrats man, and good luck in your new role!! :) :tup:

PapaBear
12-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Congrats, man...

Now maybe we can get some things done around here...

j/j

Savatage
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
congrats Arx :D

edhe
12-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Congrats brother, you're now my best friend :uptosomething:

Kashll
12-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Congrats Arxcis!! :)

KGB
12-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Mad props G!

I'm sure you'll do great.

:smoking:

Loibisch
12-01-2004, 05:13 PM
congrats Arx...I have no idea why and how it happened but seems some people wanted it this way ;).

No really, congrats :)

TyeFang
12-01-2004, 10:31 PM
congrats!!! :D :tup:

graou
12-02-2004, 03:06 AM
:beerchug:

all the best Slag :)

congratulations Mr ArX Sir :D keep on makin funny funnier :tup:

ArXcis
12-02-2004, 06:54 AM
I had a Plan…..

(No this little speech will not go down in history like ‘I have a dream…’)

My plan was to come home from work, relax a bit and then right a really well written post with insightful and witty comments. Instead I got home to 5 hyper dogs, a talkative girlfriend, and a broken furnace. :rolleyes2:

So you get this, the morning after post. I’d like to Thank everyone for their votes and their confidence. As is true with any clan, we are almost always in a state of re-organization. We have had some members go inactive for RL or other games. We all wish them god speed and hope for their quick return. For those troopers that are active, we have reached new heights as of late. To stay competitive and on top of our game we will need to get those practices and scrims in while always looking for opportunities to learn and improve our individual and team tactics.

With the craziness of the holiday coming up we may go through a period of spotty attendance but I believe this winter will offer us plenty of great games to offset the growing cabin fever. :tup:

So with out further ado, lets get back in their and Frag it up! :uptosomething:

/me shares a fresh batch of cookies with the entire clan!!!

slag
12-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Congratulations to ACi for such a great selection in leadership - ArX will do an excellent job as Captain :tup:

ArX, I wish you the best of luck and will always be here for you if you need anything :)

Pope
12-03-2004, 04:02 AM
Didn't read your speech even though sometimes you actually do post some funny stuff :P ;).

Congrats on the upgrade dude. Now you can ask for a raise ;).