PDA

View Full Version : =ARC= Scrim

=ARC=BL_Yippie
05-07-2004, 11:31 AM
I know this is short notice and I have posted a topic at our forums as well about possibly a scrim with you guys this weekend. We usually have a clan practice at 4pm EST. I was just curious if Ci would be avaliable any this weekend. What days/times? Just let me know and I will pass this information on to the rest of the =ARC= UT Branch. Lets set something up if possible. :D

fire_bush
05-08-2004, 02:11 PM
A little short notice but we'd really like to hook up soon and scrimm for sure...........Tues eve is probably a good night for most of us here. 8pm est...you can also idle in #clanci irc gamesurge and find a few of us at any given time! :) See ya on the field dewd!

Fire

=ARC=BL_Yippie
05-09-2004, 08:00 AM
I have a few problems with trying to get into Ci's irc. When I try to log onto the ETG one I get a message that i need to register first? How do I solve that problem? Also when I try to log onto the EG server I get a timed out message. What exactly do I need to do?

Scumgrief
05-09-2004, 11:30 AM
That's wierd... I never had to register for ETG. What program are you using?

Ogalthorpe
05-09-2004, 12:03 PM
well its Sunday and I'll be on around 6pm if you all wanna come to either of our irc channels and look me up or you can find me on my server..

66.151.108.77:7777

I'd be happy to scrim and I'm sure I can track some other Ci players down at that time.