PDA

View Full Version : GGs CI

AC_Irish
04-30-2004, 10:56 AM
CI, great playing with you all on Wednesday. It was gratifying to play a team that has both class and skill on this ladder. Despite getting crushed on Torlan, we faught well, despite only having this roster together for six days. I digress...

My crew would love to scrim you all, even letting you all get on our voice comms to try different strats and such, if that's something you'd be willing to try. Our Mech chapter does that when they scrim and suggested it to us as a means to develop strats and such (not to mention trash talking.) Our ultimate goal is to take T5K down.

Kindly let me know if a scrim can be arranged, something relaxed where the goal isn't necessarily to win but to hone the skills as a team. Feel free to email me or post on our forums: www.ahriman-corps.com

Again, great match to Duo, Slag, and the rest of CI for an enjoyable competition.

AC Irish

slag
05-01-2004, 12:12 AM
We enjoyed the game Irish - you have a great group of guys :D

We are always up for a scrim to hone our skills as well, so I am sure this can be arranged with your clan. Keep up the good work and we will look forward to playing AC in the future :tup:

duo
05-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Very good games
I will make sure that we contact you for a scrimmage soon. :)

Peregrine
05-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Agreed. Great games. Certainly think AC will be a squad to be reckoned with. ;) Looking forward to scrimming again soon.

Young[Bitch]
05-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Yup GGs = Good guys and Good Games

Keep up the good work :tup:

AC_Irish
05-05-2004, 06:21 AM
When can you guys come out and play with AC? |oNe| forefeitted so we're itching for some competiton and trying out some new stuff. We'd love to play asap, but I know you guys gots a full schedule. Hit me up at ryandk23@yahoo.com or post on our boards www.ahriman-corps.com

Ty

AC Irish

Scumgrief
05-05-2004, 06:45 AM
Rad site you have there. On-the-fly scrims are best set up through IRC. You can find us on irc.enterthegame.com or irc.gamesurge.net @ #clanci

L8r!